Snowbaar Beaster WORLD CUP snowscoot from Snowbaar
Snowbaar Beaster WORLD CUP
The WORLD CUP Series from Snowbaar has been developed for the snowscoot fanatic who wants to hit the slopes with professional (fun park) equipment. This model is the showpiece of snowscoot brand Snowbaar.
- The Snaker is focused on Freeride, which means on-piste, speed and carving.
- The Beaster was developed for fun parks, tricks and jumps.
The robust frame, which is also made of 28mm thin-walled steel, just like the RACE series, ensures a strong and indestructible frame. In combination with the extra hand-shaped middle 'tube' you can really tackle all terrains with this model. The front fork tips are also connected to each other for extra stability.
Another innovation on the WORLD CUP series is the carving kit rubbers with a strength of 70 ShA. These ensure that you can carve more smoothly in the bends and slope more with the snowscoot. 28 pins have been made on the platform for extra grip, which can be rotated from 0-12mm.
The footstrap of the WORLD CUP series is made stronger by using extra PVC material. This also ensures that the shape always returns to its original shape.
Both models can be finished in a color of your choice and it is possible to choose from a range of colors that you can find on our website.
- 28mm thin-walled steel that makes the snowscoot extra strong.
- Extra tubes in the frame that make it even stronger.
- Due to the robust frame, the snowscoot can be used up to 150 kg body weight.
- The height of the frame has been reduced by 60mm for better handling at high speed and in the park.
- The handlebar is 8cm higher and wider for better control.
- The handles on the handlebar are equipped with Dual Grips, which improves the grip.
- Adjusted geometry provides better steerability.
- 28 Pins that provide extra grip under your shoes, adjustable from 0-12mm
- Larger rubber blocks that promote carving.
- Choose your own color combinations!
Snowbaar Beaster WORLD CUP features:
- Freestyle model (Funpark focused)
- Frame: Steel 28mm
- Front fork: Stem 28mm
- Length: 1590mm (longer for more speed and stability)
- Height: 900mm
- Boards: Cap construction - wood core base
- Board for - Hard Flex
- Board behind - Medium Flex
- Weight: 10.6kg
Snowbaar Compare Snowscoots
Curious about the differences between the Snowbaar Snowscoots? Then click here for the comparison we have made for you.
|Medium/Soft Flex - CAP Construction
|Standard Excluded safety leash