Jykk Style G-70 Flow G-2 Boards
Jykk Style G-70 with G-2 Flow boards
Are you more into freestyle rides, tricks, parks and jumps? Then the Style G variant is for you. This is the freestyle snowscoot. This snowscoot is perfectly suited for this because the foot platform has been widened to 226mm. That is 40mm wider than the normal version and this gives you extra grip on the snowscoot and you can do more different types of jumps and tricks. The wide deck allows you to keep better balance on the way to the ramp, jump or trick.
What's different about this freestyle model?
- The wide deck makes it easier to maintain stability.
- The special frame that is wider ensures that the boards can also be attached to the outer inserts. This allows you to exert more pressure on the sides.
- The middle frame tube has an extra bend so that it does not get in the way of jumps and tricks. In addition, there is an extra tube at the bottom that you can grab for tricks in the air.
- It is also possible to turn well with the wide board.
Please note that the Jykk Style G has special boards that are 160mm wide, normal boards of 120mm width do not fit. Do you need boards? Please contact us so that we can provide you with the right advice.
In addition to the 160mm width, the boards have a medium flex, which makes them suitable for the fun park.
Jykk Style G features:
- Frame: G05-A6061 Aluminum
- Fork: A6061 Aluminum, O-shape Plate
- Headset: Integral Headset (1-1/8”)
- Handlebar: CrMo 8.75 inches
- Stem: 50mm extension, top load
- H/T 70°
- Deck width: 226 mm
- Boards: G-2, ABS Sidewall, Core Woodcore, Sole ISO SPEED 7500
- Flex: medium Flex
- Weight: 9.5kg
This Jykk snowscoot is supplied including a safety leash and toolset.