Snowbaar Beaster RACE Snowscoot of Snowbaar
Snowbaar Snaker RACE
The Snaker RACE is lighter, tougher and stronger than the PRO and Classic snowscootline. Because the model is lighter, it is also perfect for use in the powder snow. The frame is 60mm lower that lowers the center of gravity, thus you can send the snowscoot more precise and use.
This model various innovations have been introduced which makes it even more attractive model for snowscoot rider who wants to get out of everything!
Improvement in comparison with PRO and Classic snowscoots:
- 28mm thin steel that makes the snowscoot extra strong.
- The snowscoot is lighter, 10,3kg.
- The height is reduced by 60mm in order to handle this better at high speed and in the park.
- The handlebar is 8cm higher and broadening for better control.
- The handles on the handlebar feature Dual Grips which improves grip.
- Custom geometry improves steerability.
- Pins that provide extra grip under your shoes to adapt from 0-12mm.
- Reinforced rubber dampers between the frame and the boards for extra capacity.
- Freerider model (race and speed focused)
- Frame: Steel 28mm
- Frontfork: Steel 28mm
- Length: 1590mm (langer voor meer snelheid en stabiliteit)
- Height: 850mm
- Boards: Cap construction - wood core base
- Board front - Hard Flex
- Board back - Medium Flex
- Weight: 10,3 kg
Snowbaar Snowscoots Compared
Curious about the differences between SnowBaar's Snowscoots? Click here for the comparison that we made for you.
|Boards:||Soft/Medium flex (Dual Hardness)|
|Safety Leash:||Standard Excluded safety leash|