Snowgunz Snowgunz Monoski Flake Shot (FREERIDE)
Snowgunz Snowgunz Monoski Flake Shot
Purely focused on freeride monoski!
In the 1970s / 80s - the monoski, skwal, telemarks, split skis ..
You see them less on the slopes than before, but the monoski has gone back!
In France, a monoski weekend is still organized twice a year.
Off-piste and Freeride
Previously, the monoski was mainly used to ski in powder snow because there were no wide skis available at the time. Carven and regular the piste were not seen as direct opportunity. The Flake shot series has once again been targeted, wider and stiffer monoski's of Snowgunz, on the other hand, have been specially developed for:
- 30% on-piste
- 70% Freeride
Alpine Rocket monoski typesThe Alpine Rocket monoski series is aimed at the monocarrier who likes to use the slope but occasionally also takes a piece of powder or a hill.
Alpine Rocket Monoski Features:
- Conical shape (Radius Giant approx. 14m / Derby approximately 32m)
- 100% Full Woodcore, reinforced with glass fibers
- Sidewall ABS
- High-finish Sintered Base, 8k-16k (Iso Sport)
- Sandwich Construction
- 4 layers of fibers (Quadraxes Fibers) for composition CAP structure
- Phenol around bond for firmness and damping
To determine which bindings apply to you, we have compiled the following summary for you:
Adjust information and ski distance
The information we need is your:
- Weight in KG
- Skating size
- Current ski boots brand / type
- Skiing distance (entraxe) in cm
Please note that the distance between the shoe is 5mm for any expansion on the shoe. The entraxes are calculated from the center, the shaft, of the shoe.