Snowbaar Snowbaar Gangster (Snaker Freeride)
Snowbaar Gangster (Snaker Freeride)
Light, sprung and extra buoyant carbon fiber 'edged' boards!
The Snowbaar Gangster is Snowbaar's new showpiece. The model has a suspension fork which brings comfort and new possibilities. The suspension will make you feel less jumps and bumps. The 'spartan' feeling will also be a lot less. Suspension on the Snowscoot provides a lot of comfort and at the end of the day another advantage is less muscle pain due to the strain/cramping in your arms.
In addition to the suspension, a completely new board set has also been developed for the Gangster model. The boards have been significantly improved and are aimed at getting the most out of every situation. What has improved?
- Pointed shape so that the snow can be 'cut' better, especially in powder snow/off-piste tops!
- Sandwich/Sidewall board structure provides extra strength
- Carbon fibers that significantly improve the hardness of a hardflex boardset and are therefore ideal for carving and speed.
This model can also be sprayed in any desired color!
Differences between the SNAKER Freeride models:
SNOWBABLE GANGSTER (Snaker series) features:
- Freerider model (race and speed oriented)
- Frame: Steel 28mm - Dual construction
- Front fork: Steel 28mm - Suntour Raidon RL-R 100mm
- Length: 1740mm (longer for more speed and stability)
- Height: 890mm
- Boards: Sandwich construction - wood core base - carbon finish
- Board for - Super Hard Flex
- Board behind - Super Hard Flex
- Weight: Frame 9.9kg / Boardset 2.9