Snowbaar Snowable Gangster (Snaker Freeride)
Light, suspended and extra floating carbon fiber 'edged' boards!
The Snowbaar Gangster is the new parade horse of Snowbaar. The model has a suspension fork that brings comfort and new possibilities. Because of the suspension you will feel less jumps and bumps. The 'spartan' feeling will also be a lot less. A suspension on the Snowscoot gives a lot of comfort and at the end of the day another advantage, less muscle pain due to the load / cramp in your arms.
In addition to the suspension, a completely new board set has also been developed for the Gangster model. The boards have improved a lot and are aimed at getting the maximum out of every situation. What has improved?
- Pointed shape through which the snow can be better 'cut', this is especially with powder snow / off-piste top!
- Sandwich / Sidewall board structure provides extra strength
- Carbon fibers that improve the hardness to a hardflex board set and therefore ideal for carving and speed.
This model can also be sprayed in any color!
Differences between the SNAKER Freeride models:
SNOWBAAR GANGSTER (Snaker series) features:
- Freerider model (race and speed oriented)
- Frame: Steel 28mm - Dual construction
- Fork: Steel 28mm - Suntour Raidon RL-R 100 mm
- Length: 1740mm (longer for more speed and stability)
- Height: 890mm
- Boards: Sandwich construction - wood core base - carbon finish
- Board for - Super Hard Flex
- Board acther - Super Hard Flex
- Weight: Frame 9.9kg / Boardset 2,9